Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sayings and doings of Princess: September 25, 2013


Sunday afternoon, Hubby put Princess’s paci in the hand of one of her dolls. When it was time to head back to Church Princess started looking for the paci. Hubby told her that Doll Baby had it and pointed it out. Princess ran over and snatched it up saying “NO, NO, MINE!” She was very upset with Doll Baby. J

Last night my parents brought up my youngest sister to watch Princess during my appointment today and to help out. When it was time for them to go home, Princess waved and hugged Nana, Bapa, and Aunt K, but told Aunt R that she had to stay here! She was very insistent saying over and over “R stay here!” When she hugged Bapa, she said “I love You!” WE had thought she’d said that last week to us but weren’t sure. Last night it was very clear! J Of course Bapa thought that was great!

This morning after getting up Princess asked if R was downstairs. I told her that she was. R went to change clothes and I started asking Princess what she wanted for breakfast. Following is the exchange.
            Me: “Do you want orange juice?”
            Princess: “No, I wait R”

            Me: “Do you want cereal?”

No comments:

Post a Comment